Because so many of us are working from home owing to the coronavirus, our Wi-Fi networks are clogged with more apps than ever. You may have experienced a situation when the Wi-Fi signal would not reach a certain region in your home or business, causing you to rely on mobile data to complete your tasks. The Victony AC1200 extender is an excellent option for resolving all of your network issues so you only have to do Victony AC1200 setup. If you have a poor Internet connection and want to cover a big area in your home or workplace, you should invest in the finest Wi-Fi extender. This compact and affordable Wi-Fi signal booster solves the problem of a poor wifi signal and patchy coverage in a hurry.
The Victony AC1200 WiFi Extender Setup is a straightforward gadget that can be plugged into any standard electrical socket. It features one of the most straightforward settings. Without the need for a CD, the setup may be completed using any online browser. The extender’s dual-band capability, according to Victony’s official website, may enable you to attain a speed of 1200Mbps. The device’s inclusion of four external antennas is a unique feature that allows it to increase the Wi-Fi range while maintaining a good signal. With the aid of exceptional wireless coverage, it removes current wireless network dead spots.
The following is the Victony AC1200 Setup Guide
- It has a data transmission rate of up to 1200Mbps and a high gain performance, allowing you to stream movies and games without interruption.
- It works with virtually all Wi-Fi enabled devices, including cell phones (Android and iPhone), laptops, desktop computers, iPads, tablets, and so on.
- Data transmission speeds of up to 1200Mbps are possible thanks to dual wireless bands of 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz, resulting in a stable and dependable Wi-Fi signal.
- The four exterior antennas aid in signal extension. You may also modify the antennae’s locations to achieve the best possible connection.
- To secure your network and information against cyber attacks, this extension uses one-key WPS encryption.
- WLAN security is improved with WPA2 and WPA encryption, and it has a browser-based configuration.
- The interoperability of the 802.11n/g adaptor provides for smooth communication.
- You can find the ideal position for your extension with the help of a Smart LED signal indication.
- You may connect a PC or a game console to the extender’s two ethernet connections.
- Because the extension is small and compact, it is easy to transport when travelling.
- The extender from Victony AC1200 setup works with virtually all routers, including those that aren’t dual-band.
- One WAN/LAN port and one LAN port are included in the extender, allowing you to connect any connected Ethernet device to your wireless network.
- It allows you to switch between Router, Repeater, and Access Point modes. This enables you to connect to a Repeater Access Point (AP) via wired and wireless connections.
Using the Victony Extender as a Repeater
- To begin, connect the Victony repeater into a power outlet. It’s best to put it near your current Wi-Fi router.
- Turn the gadget on.
- For roughly 2 seconds, press and hold the WPS button on the extension.
- Wait for the two devices to connect after repeating step 3 on the existing router.
- Unplug the extender and instal it at the dead zone position once the connection between the two devices has been established.
- Note: If you’re having trouble connecting, try rebooting your extender or router. Also, keep the extension away from large electronic equipment like an air conditioner or a refrigerator for uninterrupted communication.
- Plug the extension into the wall socket once again and turn it on.
- Open the Wi-Fi settings on the wireless devices you’d like to connect to the network.
- Open a browser and connect to your Wi-Fi network.
- Enter the website address provided on the instruction leaflet in the address bar.
- Use the following credentials to log in:
- • Password: admin • Username: admin
- To use the Victony AC1200 setup wizard, click the icon.
- Enter your wireless network’s credentials.
- Follow the setup wizard’s on-screen instructions.
- Your Ap Extender Setup has been done and is ready to go.
Different Victony Setup Modes
Three modes are available with the Victony wireless extender
- Access Point Mode: You may build an access point by connecting your wireless device to your router through an Ethernet connection. If cabling isn’t an issue, you can utilise two access points with the same SSID on non-overlapping channels. This is the most effective technique to boost performance.
- Repeater Mode: A repeater mode is similar to an access point mode, but its purpose is to simply extend the coverage of an existing router signal over a greater region by using a different wireless name (SSID). It uses two wireless routers instead of simply one. The first uses an Ethernet cable to connect to the broadband network, then sends wireless signals to the second.
- Router Mode: The router mode instantly builds a secure wireless network. It enables numerous devices to connect to the same network. When you have a modem connection but no router, this mode transforms the extension into a router.
Review of the Victony Extender
Victony extender performs a fantastic job if you require a simple and effective Wi-Fi extender for your existing Wi-Fi router to keep a stable signal one or two rooms further into your home. Despite the fact that the installation is a little difficult to set up and customise, it is still a highly rated and recommended product that you should try. The Victony AC1200 extender setup does exactly what it says it will: it extends your existing WiFi network to areas where it is currently unavailable.