HomeBusinessGeneral

How To Present A Quality Charcoal Soap In A Best Soap Boxes

We spend a lot of time outdoor because of different responsibilities and for work purposes. According to Environmental Protection Agency, an average A

Company Formation in Hong Kong | Company formation hong kong
The Best Rated BigCommerce Agency For Your Development Needs
Top 9 Best Math Sources for High Scholars and Kids to Learn

We spend a lot of time outdoor because of different responsibilities and for work purposes. According to Environmental Protection Agency, an average American spends 93% of his life outdoor, out of which 87% is spent indoors, and the remaining 13% is spent by doing outdoor work.

That might sound like a little time from your life, but everyone knows about the pollution problem, and even if this time sounds little, a polluted environment can ruin your skin. If you have oily skin, you might have noticed that when you come home after some time there is a river of oil on your face, especially the nose. That’s why we need to carry a bar of soap in soapboxes along with us.

There are many products out in the market that can help you fight oily skin but using too much cosmetics isn’t a good decision. Natural cosmetics will cost you more, and buying them regularly can be difficult for an average person, whereas applying more chemical products on your skin isn’t good either.

You might be thinking, what to do then? Don’t worry. In this blog, you will learn about making soap and the importance of soapboxes at home that can help you with this problem.

Why Use Charcoal Soaps?

Charcoal soap has great aesthetics, it’s a pure black soap with a glow. These kinds of soaps are milder than any other soap bought off the shelf, and the best part is that this soap is good for any skin type.

The best part about making a charcoal soap a home is that you won’t need lye which is considered a complex ingredient to find. Without lye, you will need to make the soap by readymade melt and pour soap base.

Skin Benefits:

As you read above, this soap will be milder than other soaps bought off the shelf, and it is good for any skin type. Secondly, you are in charge of making soap and soapboxes, and this is great because you know your skin type better than anyone else.

Ingredients Used in This Lye Free Charcoal Soap:

  • Charcoal:

You will need activated charcoal if you desire to make a charcoal soap. Charcoal is known worldwide for its ability to open the pores and take out every bit of dust.

The skin gets oily when these pores are blocked and naturally made oils don’t find the appropriate way to moisturize the skin.

  • Rosehip Oil:

You can use other essential oils in this recipe, but rosehip seed oil is great for oily skin. Rosehip seed oil can also cure mild scars left behind by acne.

This oil is becoming a fan favorite because it is good for multiple things. This oil reduces redness and puffiness, dark circles, increases cell regeneration, strengthens the nails and hair.

  • Tea Tree and Peppermint Oil:

Both these oils have a clean and fresh aroma, and this is a thing you are looking for in your soap. The tea tree is known for its antiseptic properties and is used wildly in skin products.

Tea tree oil is a strong oil, so it is better to mix it up with peppermint oil which is also a great skin cleanser. You might have read about the use of tea tree oil on many custom soapboxes.

Equipment Needed:

There is not much equipment needed because you are not making soaps commercially.

  • Heatproof jug
  • Silicon/wooden soap mold
  • Digital scales
  • Spoon

Instructions:

Now we move on to the soap-making process, so follow these instructions closely.

  1. Gather up all the ingredients needed, and those ingredients are 312 gram melt and pour soap base, 8 grams rosehip oil, 1 gram activated charcoal, 1 gram of both tea tree and peppermint oil.
  2. Mix the rosehip oil with charcoal, and place this mixture aside in a bowl.
  3. Cut the melt and pour soap base into little pieces, and heat them for 20 to 30 seconds in an oven until melted.
  4. Add the charcoal and rosehip oil mixture to the melted soap and mix them thoroughly. You will notice a glossy look in the mixture.
  5. Add this mixture to the essential oil, and ensure that the oils are properly mixed.
  6. Pour the soap mixture into molds. Ensure that there are no bubbles on the mixture before proceeding further.
  7. Place the molds in a cool place where they can’t be disturbed. Take out the soaps once they are cooled down and enjoy the soaps you just made.

COMMENTS

WORDPRESS: 0
DISQUS: 0